Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
SWC protects users by releasing the payment to Seller upon Buyer
confirming their receipt of the order. Once the Buyer accepts the
order, the payment will be released to the Seller automatically.
Below is SWC’s standard operating procedure on the delivery lead time. Days to Ship: Determined by Seller based on the number of days it takes for them to prepare for delivery. Standard estimated delivery time will be 1-3 working days for deliveries within the same region, and up to 3-7 working days for deliveries to different regions.
1. Order was made and paid for on 1st January.
2. Seller has indicated 2 days in “Days to Ship”.
3. Seller preparation: 2 (Days to Ship) + 5 (Estimated Delivery Time) = 7 days
4. You can expect to receive the order within the 7 days after your payment has been confirmed. After Buyer makes a purchase at SWC’s online platform,
a) Standard delivery time is 5-7 working days to/from all regions after the Seller drops off the package to their respective logistic counters/picks up the package from the courier services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Q: My order has been shipped. However, the Buyer has not confirmed if they have received their order. Will I, as the Seller, be able to get my payment? A: The Buyer will have to confirm if they have received their order. If not, they will have to request for a refund within 7 days.
If the Buyer forgets to confirm receipt of their order, the payment will be automatically released to the Seller in 7 working days.
2. Q: What happens if the Buyer did not receive the product they ordered? A: SWC’s Intelligent system will detach every order which Seller did not proceed with by 3-5 working days, and SWC’s Seller Relationship Officer will follow up on the order accordingly. Otherwise, the Buyer is allowed to cancel their order anytime, with the full amount of payment refunded to Buyer in 7-14 working days. This is subject to payment method.
3. Q: Am I able to make orders and request to have them delivered to me at specific times? A: We are unable to accommodate specific delivery time requests at the moment. If you are not available at the time of delivery, the courier will deliver to you again according to their redelivery policies.
4. Q: How do I track my orders that I have made from a Seller? A: If Seller is using third-party Logistics partners, orders can be easily tracked at the Buyer Centre, under “MY ORDER” > DETAIL”. You can then track your order from the respective service providers.
5. Q: Will I be charged multiple times for delivery fees if I were to make several purchases for SWC products within the same day? A: If you are buying multiple products from the same Seller, you will only be charged for shipping fees once. If you are ordering multiple products from different Sellers, shipping fees are calculated and